Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cebu Store Review: Executive Optical (EO)




Executive Optical is a known eye wear store that supposedly carries all the famous brands in terms of sun glasses and eye glasses. I've had a couple of experiences though that are rather disturbing and disappointing

  • Issue #1 - If you have something you'd like exchanged, forget about it! They are also not that competent so you have to know what you're buying. If you're not knowledgeable about eye-wear, you better get someone who is or otherwise you may get scr*wed. Anyway here's what happened to me.
  • Bought my boyfriend Oakley shades there. He's a sucker for Oakley shades and apparently so am I. Went there looking for brown canteen and so they get me the item I want put it in a box and off I go. However, after I gave it to my boyfriend - he notices that the shades were not brown but rust (Now call me stupid, but how was I supposed to tell the difference?). I tried to return the shades - before 7 days. I claimed that they gave me the wrong item. The box was labelled brown but the item inside was confirmed as rust. They confirmed it as well. Anyway, I was told they could do nothing about it. Boohoo for me
  • Issue #2 - Boyfriend's old square wire shades broke just a few months back and he tried to get the warranty from Executive Optical. The warranty was just about to end. Executive Optical told him they'd call but they never did.
The people at G-Force are much nicer. They were the ones who told us that there was a 1-year warranty to begin with. Now that's customer service. I've sworn off Executive Optical already. Good thing G-Force opened in Ayala Center too. Now I can just buy Oakley stuff there.


No comments: