Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cebu Store Review: Charles and Keith




I absolutely adore Charles and Keith. Whenever I pass by that shoe store I just drool over all the great designs and amazingly gorgeous high heels. They are just to die for!

And to die for is just probably the right phrase for it given that I haven't bought a pair that doesn't hurt. Don't get me wrong, I'm such a cheapskate I probably only have a couple or so pairs of Charles and Keith and they are so beautiful BUT they hurt so bad.

There's something about the way the shoe was made that just hurts near the toe area. Or maybe my foot is just wide? Don't just take my word for it though, I've asked around and many have given me feedback that their Charles and Keith pretty shoes also hurt. But all agree to how beautiful they are.

Hey Charles and Keith people! Your shoes are so beautiful but my feet disagree because of the pain. Hope they try to fix it. At some point, I need to be able to wear the shoes to appreciate them.

No comments: