Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cebu Restaurant Review: Roma Mia



The pasta in Roma Mia is considered one of the best in Cebu City. Meat may be scarce though if you get one of their Mobster Meals but nevertheless, it's still pretty tasty. They have seafood and spicy kinds of pasta as well, it's really quite delicious. Don't forget their pizza. That's not bad as well.

I'm not one of them foodies. Don't get me wrong, I love food but I go for the overall experience.

I've been there a lot of times and the problem I often encounter is that, it takes forever to get a waiter's attention. I'm not sure if they're undermanned or just untrained. The food sometimes takes too long to reach you too, so maybe it is a case of under-manning.

This is worse than the outlet in Ayala not accepting credit card sometimes. This of course is tolerable as their dishes aren't that expensive anyway so I think it's still value for money and I appreciate that.

Again I reiterate though, that until they improve their service - it's not easy to patronize them that's for sure.

No comments: