Thursday, February 25, 2010

Crazy Vicky Belo - Misses Hayden Kho

After the very public display of infidelity, it seems Dr. Vicky Belo has gone gaga over ex-boyfriend Hayden Kho.

Only a few weeks ago, Manila Bulletin Entertainment Online reported the sighting of Belo and Kho together at the club, Encore, formerly known as Embassy.

Yesterday, February 23, Belo was again seen with Kho during his arraignment.

“Pero ‘di naman kami nag-usap masyado!” she emphasized. “In fact, I was planning to sit in the back and not talk to him at all na parang fan lang niya ako kunyari. Sasaglit lang ako, kumbaga.

“But then I saw him and I said to myself, ‘Shucks! Ang gwapo pa din niya...’”

Vicki said that it was her and Hayden’s lawyer, Atty. Lorna Kapunan, who suggested that the doctor give her ex “moral support” by seeing him. And since Vicki wanted to check how far she has moved on from their romantic relationship, she gave it a “try.”

“I’m the one who broke the promise that’s why I feel bad. But he looked happy naman to see me... I think I made him feel better,” she said.

And so is she. Vicki admits that since February 23, “Tawa ako ng tawa...prior to that kasi, parang naging boring ang buhay...parang walang meaning kasi walang kilig.”

Read the complete article from Manila Bulletin right here

In the meantime check out the newest models for Belo - watch out Hayden might end up sleeping with them soon too

No comments: