Sunday, October 19, 2008

Katrina Halili: "I'm not a sexy star, I'm an actress" Watch out for her in Gagambino





Gagambino starring Dennis Trillo is coming soon on GMA. Notwithstanding how yummy he is and deliciously single, to top it off - he will be joined by equally delicious Katrina Halili who has outright rebuffed comments on her being just a "sexy star." Apparently she wants to be recognized as an "actress"


That's very difficult to do when she looks the way she looks, I mean look at her! Anyway, she's going to play "Lucy" in Gagambino, Dennis Trillo's childhood friend who also has super powers, that of a praying mantis I've read.


This Gagambino story although from Carlo J. Caparas, sounds very much like Spiderman but I guess we'll just have to see what are the similarities on tv.


Nevertheless I will watch it considering Katrina Halili is one of the hottest looking "sexy stars" or rather "actresses" on primetime television.

I mean look at her. It's so just a lot easier to see her as a sexy star because she is pretty darned sexy. She should just close her mouth and say thank you for it. Many would die to have her body.

I know it must insult her a bit because she is trying to be an actress but her body, face and sex appeal are all gifts that go with the package. She wouldn't be this famous if not for them.

For all you adoring Katrina Halili fans, here are some more sexy pictures for you to enjoy:







No comments: