Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sulpicio Lines Having Survivors Sign An Anti-Lawsuit Waiver For 20T Pesos Cash "Aid"


Cash Aid my cellulite ass! Sulpicio Lines just want people to shut up. It's sad that it has come to this. At the start I was quite sympathetic towards Sulpicio Lines, considering that the wrath of nature came upon heavily on them cost the lives of so many people. But then again, I feel even more sadness for all the survivors and the victims' families.

When I viewed that article today about Sulpicio Lines having survivors and victim sign-off on a no-case waiver to get their money, I was just aghast. Of course they'll sign and take the money. What else do they have to live by?

People just lost loved ones and relatives and belongings. I understand that Sulpicio Lines needs to run their business, but they are indeed sincere in giving "cash aid" then they will give it to people for no exchange!

Suing still costs money, if anything these survivors are not the enemy of Sulpicio Lines. There will be people with money who they have to convince otherwise but aid is supposed to be "aid" you know help/ assistance. Tainting it with legal bu***hit is just annoying

No comments: