Saturday, July 5, 2008

Love Triangle: Jake Cuenca, Roxanne Guinoo And... Bea Alonzo?


Now here's some juicy bit of speculation with a dash of gossip, Bea Alonzo may have been the reason Jake Cuenca and Roxanne Guinoo broke up? Hmmm....

Very intriguing. I have never been a fan of Jake Cuenca, I didn't really like his show "Palos" with Cesar Montana, which I hear is the guy's claim to fame.

He has one hot scene with Bangs but this wasn't the deal, apparently Roxanne Guinoo revealed that before the reports of alleged 'JakeCuenca-Bea Alonzo' affair circulated, she already saw the two going out together.

I think Bea is very attractive, even when she was a little bit chubbier in the past. Although I did hear she wasn't really that good of an actress. While Jake Cuenca I couldn't really care less about. He's hardly attractive, body looks okay but still... not worth all this attention I think

No comments: