Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sky Cable Cebu Nightmare Customer Service


Consumers beware of Sky Cable Cebu

I have a bone to pick with Sky Cable Cebu. The last couple of months I have been paying via my BPI Online Express Payment account which I do the same for other utilities and insurance payments. I work the BPO shift - it's not very easy for me to do real banking and real housewife errand stuff

I received a notice of disconnection this month, and for that I had to go their office to clarify why I received a notice of disconnection when I have been paying these bills. When I went to the Ayala Center Cebu branch - they simply told me that they CANNOT help me. Customer SERVICE told me they CANNOT do anything. How frustrating is that?

The reason I was told that they simply cannot do anything for me was that online payments are coursed through Manila. And they cannot trace the accounts that go through Manila - even if it's the SAME company. This is sad because the amounts are deducted from my account. Essentially I HAVE PAID. I did my fair share as a consumer. The money is no longer in my possession I cannot spend it, I cannot reallocate it for something else because it has been paid to SKY CABLE.

Now since apparently the Cebu office of Sky Cable cannot help me, I called the hotline of the Manila Sky Cable office, and a nice young man said he too cannot help me because my account is a Cebu account and so he cannot see it.

Where does this place me as a client? I will eventually have my cable television disconnected because Sky Cable can't figure out their shit. They would rather I pay again - another 3K pesos to make sure my Sky Cable connection stays in place.


Consumers beware of Sky Cable Cebu


No comments: