Sunday, December 16, 2007

Places To Party In Cebu




Well Christmas is just around the corner and everybody is scrambling to get from one party to another. It will be a little late to get into the more popular locations specially for bigger groups, but here are some places I recommend as cool party places in Cebu.

  1. Mr. A - just up in Busay the food and drinks are affordable PLUS the view is to die for
  2. Sand trap - this place is usually for members only but it's a nice place to hang out (usually haven for foreigners), but there's a pool and good food as well
  3. MB Tavern - pizza's good, they've got beer and stuff too at affordable rates
  4. Loft - I hear this is the place to be if you want to be seen in the "social" scene (typically not my type - expensive there too)
  5. Lantaw Garden - up in Marco Polo, I have yet to get details on this place and when I do I'll be sure to let you know. But from what I remember when Marco Polo hotel was still Cebu Plaza hotel, this wasn't so bad (also with a great view of the city)
  6. Cafe Orchidia - also near Marco Polo, I haven't tasted the food here but I have had a few drinks and it wasn't so bad. The place is cozy
  7. The Port - at Waterfront Cebu is a good place to eat with their eat-all-you-can buffet. Sometimes though there are be a LOT of people to watch out
  8. Paseo - if you jive with the younger crowd, this is also one of the more popular hang outs in the city
(Image from photo.net.ph by Blogalicous)

No comments: